Teen Writers Earning Income on Bubblews, Youth Freelance Opportunites

Several months ago, my teen daughter began writing for Bubblews. I alerted staff so they would know that the two accounts from one household were in fact, two separate users. Bubblews allows teen users. But neither of us ever let on that we were related. Well, now, seeing the all awesome family duets proudly acknowledging and sharing their outside-Bubblews connection, I felt a little sad and left out. I want the world to know who my little Bubbler is. Reading her writing fills my Bubbles with such joy and pride I feel they might burst!

Here's how Bubblews works for my teen and how it can work for yours. Freelancing and blogging are great writing prompts for students. Homeschoolers and teachers, use for lesson plans.
Introducing my Daughter, the Writer

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Infolinks 2012